- Whatsapp Lock
- Translate Messages
- Hide Bluetick
- Hide Second tick
- Hide Online status
- DND Service
- Auto scheduling messages
- Changing Themes.
- View Status as a List
- Lock a Particular chat
- Hide Typing
- Change Upload size limit up to 100mb
- Send original pictures
- Increase status limit to 7 minutes
- Change App font
- Status Download button
- Copy Written Status
- Go to the First message with one click
Why WhatsApp is Banning Mod Users?
If you are using the modded version of WhatsApp like GBWhatsApp then there is a chance that your WhatsApp might get temporarily Banned. According to the Official WhatsApp :
“WhatsApp cares deeply about the safety of our users. To protect the privacy and security of their account, we strongly recommend users only download WhatsApp from official app stores or from our website. We are continuing to step up our enforcement against impostor WhatsApp services to help curb abuse and keep WhatsApp users safe.”
before jumping to the solution about GBWhatsApp Temporary Ban let us understand what is temporary Ban on WhatsApp.
In 2017 WhatsApp already had banned the WhatsApp accounts who were using the WhatsApp modded version. When those users open their WhatsApp accounts, they were getting a timer of 24 hours and on that time period, they were not allowed to use their WhatsApp Account. And Once the time is over users can Download and Install the official WhatsApp. So basically, a temporary ban on WhatsApp simply means you can not use WhatsApp for 24 hrs.
Well !!! No need to worry because in this article we are going to share the latest technique to get recover your GBWhatsApp accounts.
GB WhatsApp Temporarily Banned Solutions-
Here is the Complete Step by Step guide on recovering your GBWhatsApp Account from temporary Ban.
STEP I: At First Download And Install the App “Turbo VPN” On Your Android Device
STEP II: Now After Installing the App Change your Network to other Country Network
STEP III: Now Your Network is connecting…..
STEP IV: Now Go To Setting -> Apps -> GBWhatsapp
STEP V: Now Restore Your GBWhatsapp by Clearing Its Data
STEP VI: Now Your GbWhatsapp Is Restored
STEP VII: Now Enter Your Number
STEP VIII: Now Verify Your Number
STEP IX: Congratulations! Your GbWhatsapp Is restored
STEP X: Now Enjoy Using GBWhatsapp
Steps to take the backup of WhatsApp chats.
- Tap More options -> Chats -> Back up chats.
- Now Open File Manager app in your phone and search for the folder “ GbWhatsApp”
- Hold the Folder, you will see some menus. Rename the folder to WhatsApp and then uninstall GbWhatsApp
- Open Google Play Store and download the WhatsApp app on your phone
- Verify your contact number by opening the app.
- On the Backup found screen, tap Restore and then Next.
- WhatsApp app will be load with all your existing chats.